Wood Bourne Pictures

What Wood Bourne is...

Wood Bourne is an RP in Second Life, based on the Anita Blake and Merry Gentry Universes combined.

What you will find here is chat logs of public RP sessions that take place on the sim of Solace Whispers Isle.

Wood Bourne takes up half the sim in total, with a town, and wooded area along with Fae Caverns, and Vampire Catacombs.

Come visit us in world by clicking here.

If you don't have Second Life account or the client installed on your computer, you can get a free account at www.secondlife.com

Monday, June 1, 2009

The Breakup at The Hideaway

Faolann Dufaux walks in. "The place looks different. Faolann Dufaux takes a seat at the bar.
Nikki Robbins smiled as she turns around, "yeah, I've been busy."
Faolann Dufaux smiles, "I can understand with that...I've been...busy...as well."
Nikki Robbins: "I could tell? How'd the thing go in New Orleans?"
Faolann Dufaux: "Things were rough...I didn't get much sleep while I was there...oddly enough neither did, Lerochelle."
Nikki Robbins: "Awh, if you're tired maybe you should go get some sleep."
Faolann Dufaux: "I had a good rest on the way back...I'll be fine. Did I miss anything while I was gone?"
Nikki Robbins: "well...seems that girl that got attacked a few nights ago disappeared from the hospital."
Faolann Dufaux: "Oh my...I'll have to go find her sometime...I don't want anything bad to happen again."
Nikki Robbins nods, "yeah...business has been slow....only had one customer today...just a little while ago."
Faolann Dufaux: "Okay." He said slightly indifferently.
Nikki Robbins: "are...you ok..?"
Faolann Dufaux: "Yes and no. Who was your customer today?"
Nikki Robbins gave a small smile, "...it was Ra."
Faolann Dufaux: "Him...?" his gaze turned a little dark.
Nikki Robbins: "Yeah, it was Ra....ordered a Bloody Mary..." Jas looks over, "hello there. Welcome to the Hideaway."
Faolann Dufaux scowls. "Anything else?
Blade Tolsen steps into the bar and looks around. Waits for his eyes to adjust. "Thank you. We were just taking in the sights and thought we might have a drink."
Nikki Robbins smiles trying to overcome the conversation she was just having, "so...what can I get for you?"
Blade Tolsen pats the bar stool next to him. "Come Ris and take a seat."
Risika Ghost nods and sits
Blade Tolsen: "A beer for me and water for her if you don't mind."
Nikki Robbins: "No, that’s what I’m here for." Jas moved along and grabbed a beer for the guy and a glass of ice water for the girl and set them in front of their respective people, "here you are."
Risika Ghost takes the glass and smiles. "Thank you."
Faolann Dufaux looks away from Jas.
Blade Tolsen slides some cash across the bar. "Thank you."
Nikki Robbins smiled as she took the money and put it in the till but there was nothing behind it that was genuine.
Blade Tolsen takes a long pull from the beer. A grimace crossing his face at the taste. The beers in Egypt tasted more robust and flavorful. This was like flavored water. Mindful of where he was he simply smiled and set the beer back down.
Faolann Dufaux stood up and simply walked outside without a word. He didn't want to say anything with the people present.
Nikki Robbins: Jas just nodded to him as she watched Tristan walk out.
Risika Ghost sips my water looking around at the bar feeling like I’m back home in my safe place smiles to herself. Risika Ghost looks over at her master. "Master may i order an ice tea?" waits for his answer
Blade Tolsen nods. "Ma'am. Can she get an ice tea instead?"
Nikki Robbins gave a small smile, "sure." she moved over and fixed up an ice tea with the woman as she set it down in front of her before looking to the man, "you new in town?"
Blade Tolsen catches a familiar scent as the woman passes close to me. I close my eyes and breath it in. My eyes open and a smile crosses my lips. "Forgive me, I am Blade and this is Risika. And you are?" I ask. A sly look on my face.
Risika Ghost smiles a thanks and sips my tea
Nikki Robbins: "I'm Jas."
Blade Tolsen: "Well Jas, it is a pleasure meeting you.”
Nikki Robbins gives a small smiled, "It is nice to meet you as well. Guess you have to be new. I pretty much know everyone around here."
Blade Tolsen nods. "Yes, I am from Egypt. I just flew in a few days ago."
Nikki Robbins: "Ah, Egypt. I've never been out of the country...”
Blade Tolsen smiles thinking about Egypt and his home. "It is a wonderful place. You would love to run through the jungles" I say. Looking to see if there would be a reaction.
Risika Ghost nods in the same boat as Nikki
Faolann Dufaux: "Excuse me...Jaslene...I need to talk to you...now..."
Nikki Robbins looked to Tristan, "I still have customers....." she wanted to go but this was her job as she looked to the man, "running through jungles...that does sound exciting..."
Faolann Dufaux sighs. "Fine...just give me a call when you are free then."
Blade Tolsen looks towards the man and then back towards Jas. "If this is an issue we can leave."
Nikki Robbins: "No...it's fine. I can....talk to him later...”

-------------- Sometime later ------------------

Nikki Robbins glances to Xea, "excuse me just a moment..." Jas rushes into the bar room of the bar as she quickly dials Tristan on her phone. She paces as she waits for him to answer his phone. Her anxiousness at its peak.
Faolann Dufaux sits up in bed and looks for his pants, the ring tone blaring. He quickly opens his phone not seeing who the call is from. "Hello."
Nikki Robbins: "Tristan? You told me to call you when I was able to talk. They just left. Are you coming back here or what?"
Faolann Dufaux rubs his eyes. "I'm sorry, I went to go take a nap and lost track of time. Forgive me for earlier...I was just...stressed."
Nikki Robbins: "Well what is it? What's wrong with you? You've acted strange ever since you came back from the trip with Chelle. Tell me what's going on."
Faolann Dufaux: "Well to put it bluntly, Lerochelle is in heat...I went to New Orleans without her knowing so I could protect her. That’s not a problem is it?" He asked sternly.
Nikki Robbins: Jas didn't know what to say, "I uh...I don't mind you protecting her...but...Chelle...in heat? What does that have to do with anything? What does that have to do with you?"
Faolann Dufaux: "I'm the second...and we don't have a skoll to send with her...I was only doing what I thought was right...and yes she's in heat...I didn't want random wolves to be fighting over her in my absence."
Nikki Robbins: "Well that’s all well and good by why doesn’t any of this change you in the first place? Why were you so desperate to talk to me if you were simply protecting your alpha?!"
Faolann Dufaux: "Cause I haven't talked to you in three nights, Jaslene. Forgive me if I wanted some time, and to just blow me off like that...I know they're your customers but for about five minutes you couldn't just speak with me alone?"
Nikki Robbins: "Tristan! You say you have work you have to do right? Well this is my job! I have to do this for myself! I didn't want to blow you off! I wanted to be with you more than anything in the world! For you just to assume I didn’t is thoughtless and stupid! I've only ever loved you! I would NEVER turn away from you even when I have to work! My thoughts are always for you!"
Lerochelle Destiny can be heard groaning on Tristan's side of the phone
Nikki Robbins: Jas stopped talking as she heard the groan, ".....you're....not alone....are you...?"
Faolann Dufaux: "No...I'm not...that was the Alpha. Jas...I...I...don't know how to put this, and I'm the one at fault now...I can't make you happy...and it's only been rough on you since I came in the picture...and here I am getting mad at you when I should be mad at myself...Jaslene...mo ghaol...I'm letting you go..."
Nikki Robbins: Jas's voice was silent. Softly, the sound of her crying could be heard, "so that’s it now....letting me go...how "noble" of you.....You...You who promised never to hurt me like this. NEVER to leave me. I knew it. All along I knew it. How wrong you were to tell me you're not like the others. You're worse than the others. Worse than Saber....I'd rather die....that to have faced this with you. You let me go....no.....I let myself go. You won’t be seeing me ever again....have a "wonderful" life...without me." Jas hung up.
Faolann Dufaux hears the dial tone ring in his ears for a sec as his phone disconnects him. "What have I done?"

---------------Sometime later--------------

Faolann Dufaux: "JASLENE!"
Ayane Yuhara points" back there . . do you hear that?"
Nikki Robbins hears his voice but does nothing as she moves into the freezer...locking the door behind her."
Faolann Dufaux: "I cause that...." Tristan looked down. "Jaslene...I know you're in there...please...Jaslene..."
Ayane Yuhara peeks in being nosy "what's goin on?"
Nikki Robbins doesn't answer. She slowly sits on the cold floor of the freezer as she looks to her boot. Slowly she reaches down and pulls out the dagger she keeps tucked in there.
Faolann Dufaux: "Ayane...Leave...I must talk to her alone."
Ayane Yuhara walks out
Faolann Dufaux beats on the door. "Jas, please listen to me...I'm sorry...I don't know what else I can say...but I've never stopped loving you...its just...I can't make you happy...I'm never gonna be able to be the man that you will need...I've seen that now...seen that in how I've been...and the people I'm around."
Lerochelle Destiny leans against the outside wall and sees Ayane walk out "how bad is it?"
Nikki Robbins still cried silently as she listened. In her mind however, she had all ready reasoned that there would never be anyone for her. Cause no one could ever love someone like her. She looked to the dagger in her hand....the one she had specially made...out of silver.
Lerochelle Destiny swears softly hearing what’s going on inside. Lerochelle Destiny nods going to the end of the hideaway and leaning against the wall
Ayane Yuhara leans up against the wall next to Chelle
Faolann Dufaux: "Jas...please don't make me wrench this door from its place...I don't want you to be sad anymore, but all this pain...stems from me...I was there when saber came back and attacked you. I failed to protect you from him when he turned you...and now...I've broken your heart once again...It's me that Amaia flirted with and made you mad...and its me who has betrayed you...I can understand if you hate me and I will take the blame for the shit that I have done...but please don't do this to your self Jaslene."
Nikki Robbins ignored his words. To Jas now they were just an annoying sound buzzing in her ears. She raised the dagger and drove it into her side up to the handle. She screamed out in pain because of the silver's effects on her.
Lerochelle Destiny closes her eyes letting all her shields down, twin trailing clear drops running down her cheek as she shifts her eyes into her human form and looks at the wall and gasps "oh my god..."
Faolann Dufaux: "JASLENE!" Tristan wrenched the door from its hinges and rushes in to see her. Taking the knife from her side. "Why Jas...why..."
Lerochelle Destiny shifts her hands partway, the bones popping loudly as she starts clawing at the wall ripping pieces of wood out and stone making a hole big enough for her to climb through
Nikki Robbins lays weakly in the floor not even looking at Tristan as she speak weakly, "why....do you care....?"
Lerochelle Destiny takes one look here yes back to wolf amber and yells out loudly "WE NEED A TIGER!!!"
Faolann Dufaux: "Cause I've never stopped caring...I promised to be your guardian. Though I've broken so many promises to you...I'm still here, Jaslene...I'm not worth all this pain to you...” Faolann Dufaux feels his tears rolling down his cheeks and can do nothing to stop them.
Ayane Yuhara follows Chelle
Nikki Robbins tried to reply but she was getting weaker> her eyes half lidded.
Lerochelle Destiny steps backwards out the freezer and slams into someone behind her looking back she gasps
Faolann Dufaux: "Jaslene no...STAY WITH ME...DON'T DIE..." He takes her up in his arms.
Blade Tolsen steps into the room and pushes the man out of the way. "Let me get her to shift. She is one of my kind." I say and kneel down by the fading Jas.
Lerochelle Destiny puts a hand on Tristan’s shoulder pulling at him gently
Faolann Dufaux nods to him and hands her to Blade. "What have I done, Lerochelle?"
Lerochelle Destiny shakes her head wrapping her arms around him gently
Blade Tolsen pouring my energy into Jas I will her change. Never before have I felt such utter pain radiating off a woman. My eyes lock with hers as I force her shift.
Faolann Dufaux trembles the tears never ceasing the blood stained dagger still in his hands.
Ayane Yuhara looks at the blood, the mood and emotions of everyone and can't understand . . .
Blade Tolsen: a low growl begins in the back of my throat as I press my hand firmly against her wound. "Shift damn you..." I roar and I feel my body starting to change.
Lerochelle Destiny slips the dagger out of his hand and lets it drop tot he floor sticking into the wood with a thud
Faolann Dufaux: "I'm a monster....Lerochelle..."
Nikki Robbins feels her shift being forced now. As weak as she is and as new as she still is the shift comes easy. Her body begins to change and grow and contort. Fur forms quickly across her body.
Lerochelle Destiny holds him tighter to her "no your not... this isn’t your fault.."
Faolann Dufaux: "I wish...I could believe that too."
Lerochelle Destiny pulls him out of the doorway of the freezer backing away from them as they shift the clear liquid from both splattering Tristan’s back and her arms
Blade Tolsen lies down next to Jas and begins licking softly at her wound. Watching as then it begins to lowly close up.
Nikki Robbins soft saddened growls sound of the tigress’s mouth.
Blade Tolsen moves to lay my head across the tigress neck. Feeling her pain coursing through me.
Faolann Dufaux: "Lerochelle...I think we should go...Blade...watch over her for me...I've failed to make her happy...but please...don't let her do this again...”
Blade Tolsen growls softly but doesn't move.
Lerochelle Destiny nods and let’s go of him stepping back further
Ayane Yuhara grins "okies . . . well . . . see ya". Gets bored and skips out.
Faolann Dufaux steps away from the tigers and looks toward the door to step out.
Lerochelle Destiny tugs on Tristan’s cloak her hands in fists and her shields all down her energy pouring through the room stifling even her
Faolann Dufaux: "What is it, Lerochelle?"
Faolann Dufaux feels it starting to get harder to breathe. "Lerochelle...what's wrong..."
Blade Tolsen stands and nudges the tigress with my nose. Pushing her to get up.
Lerochelle Destiny gives him her full weight of hr gaze for a moment before turning and running outside. Lerochelle Destiny braces herself against the tree on her arms breathing heavily
Faolann Dufaux dashes out after her trying to catch his breath, coughing hard. "What was that ...~*cough*~ for?"
Lerochelle Destiny grips the tree with her half formed hands her claws digging in "I had to get to her... went through the wall...“ Looks around for anyone nearby wide eyed and suddenly hiding her hands behind her back against the tree turning
Faolann Dufaux looks down. "I...I couldn't save her this time...I really am the one to blame for all of this...I broke her heart. Lerochelle, who am I anymore?"
Lerochelle Destiny shakes her head softly and sees the two tigers emerging from the bar
Faolann Dufaux continues to look down in shame.
Nikki Robbins: The tigress doesn’t even look in Tristan’s direction as she growls angrily
Blade Tolsen growls loudly then turns and heads off into the woods. Looking back to ensure the tigress is following.
Lerochelle Destiny looks at Jas tears streaming down her face amid the rain "Jas.. I... "
Faolann Dufaux: "It's no use...don't blame yourself for this either. Lerochelle...let's go..." Almost choking on those last words. "Home."

No comments:

Post a Comment